Arrival and Dismissal Procedures
To help prevent the spread of COVID-19 among the preschoolers and families, we have worked through a new arrival and dismissal procedure.
- Park on Burns or Worthington.
- Walk on the sidewalk that leads to the playground.
- Social distance on the sidewalk as needed until the gate is open.
- Once the gate is open, your family is permitted to line up on the playground for entrance.
- Sandy will then greet each family one at a time and send the preschool pal to their designated classroom door.
- After dropping off your preschool pal, please carefully exit through the same Burns gate, using social distancing as needed. (We are currently keeping the Grove entrance/exit gate, closed).
- A teacher will be posted at the Burns gate.
- When the teacher see you, they will release your preschooler into your care.
- Please social distance as needed.
- Also, please make sure to keep your preschooler on the school/church property. We are doing our best to be respectful of Mrs. Shoening, our next door neighbor.
- Stuff-Try to keep your preschool pals water bottle, lunch box, jacket, etc., in one bag. Also, please make sure to label things as much as possible since we will not have your help this year figuring out what belongs to who.
- If you are running late, get the attention of one of the Top Dogs teachers, Kim or Sandy, and we will help your preschooler enter the building.