Weekly Round-up August 19-August 24 2012
Sunday, the 19th
- 10:00 a.m.- Backpack Blessing-During this service at A&HT, all preschoolers and school age children who are in attendance are invited to come to the front of the church for a blessing/prayer said by Father Eric. After the blessing/prayer, the preschool teachers in attendance will help pass out small crosses for the children to keep in their backpacks throughout the school year as a reminder that God is always with them. The Blessing portion of the service will take place toward the end of the service, following communion, around 10:45. A.M. There will also be refreshments following the service. Anyone is welcome to attend, even if you are not a member, belong to another church, or haven’t stepped foot in a church service for many years.
Tuesday, the 21st
- First day of school for Wyoming Schools.
Wednesday, the 22nd
- Teacher’s Meeting: 9:00 A.M.-1:00 P.M.
Thursday, the 23rd
- A&HT Staff Meeting: Noon
- Parent Orientation Meeting: 7:00-8:30 P.M.
Friday, the 24th
- Teacher’s Meeting: 9:00 A.M. -1:00 P.M. – (School board providing lunch)
- First day of Kindergarten for Wyoming and Finneytown schools