A&HT Wyoming Preschool offers a traditional preschool experience, which goes hand in hand with the local Wyoming School System. Our curriculum and teaching style are based on years of proven results using the traditional teaching school methods.
Two’s – Tu, Th, and F from 9:15 – 11:45
3, 4, & 5’s A.M. – M, Tu, & Th from 9:15 – 11:45
3, 4, & 5’s P.M. – M, Tu, & Th from 12:15 – 2:45
Kindergarten Preparation Class – F-9:15-1:00
Friday Enrichment Class-9:15 – 11:45
Lunch Bunch -F – 11:45-1:00
Some of our daily activities include:
- Age-appropriate art activities
- Music and movement
- Children’s literature
- Learning centers based on themes
- Intellectual skills based on each child’s readiness
- Community snack time
- Large muscle activities for gross motor development
- Organized group activities based on monthly theme
- Special cooking and science projects
Click here for pricing, our school philosophy, and registration form.
Please contact us for class availability and to schedule a visit.