Ideas for learning General Skills-#1
- Interview each other-Find something around the house to use as a pretend microphone. Pretend you are interviewing them for a television show. Ask the following questions:
- What is your full name?
- How old are you?
- When is your birthday?
- What is your address?
- What is your phone number?
- Continue to think of fun questions to ask.
- Switch and have your child be the the interviewer.
- Expand to interviewing pets and stuffed animals.
- Write/Draw a picture of what you learned in the interview.
Note: During the interview, have your child focus on speaking in complete sentences and speaking clearly.