A&HT Wyoming Preschool
Weekly Round-up-May 20-May 23
Sunday, the 20th
- 10:00 a.m. – Sunday School – Cindy and Jim teaching
Monday, the 21st
- Regular class schedule
Tuesday, the 22nd
- Regular class schedule for Polar Bears
- Combination class for the Very Hungry Caterpillars and the Very Busy Spiders. Everyone comes at 9:15 a.m. -11:45 a.m. Please pack a lunch for your child this day. We will be eating around 11:00 and enjoying popsicles! We also are going to practice for graduation and hopefully play some outdoor games. NO AFTERNOON CLASS THIS DAY.
Wednesday, the 23rd
Schedule- 11:00-11:30-Game stations/Playground
Sign-ups– Please be on the look out for a County Fair sign-up sheet being posted across from the preschool office in the next few weeks. If you are interested, or able, please sign-up to bring a food item to our picnic. Also, please make sure to RSVP the number of people attending from your family.
Game Stations- We will be having game stations set up on the Grove Park grassy area. Please feel free to play through these games with your child and maybe even win a prize, or two!
Attendance-We are happy to have any family members or friends attend our County fair. We do ask that you please make sure to RSVP all attending so we can purchase enough chicken, and, if you are planning on bringing a big group of people with you, it would be great if you could sign-up for more than one side dish. Thanks!
Location-Weather permitting, we will hold the County Fair outside at Grove Park. If you are unfamiliar with Grove Park, please ask your child’s teacher for directions. If the weather is not conducive to holing our fair outside, (we will e-mail you), we will be holding the festivities at the preschool, in Parish Hall. (This would be the picnic only ).
Supplies–Please bring a blanket for your family to sit on during the picnic time of our fair. If you have extra blankets it would be great if you could bring those too, for families who may forget. J
We hope the County Fair will end our school year with a bang and serve as great start of the summer event!
Very Hungry Caterpillars, Very Busy Spiders, and Mixed-up Chameleons Graduation Celebration
- It is so hard to believe that our school year is soon coming to an end and our graduation celebration is just around the corner! We hope the following information and schedule will be helpful to you as the day approaches.
- Schedule-The graduation celebration is scheduled for Wednesday, May 23rd beginning at 7:00 p.m. Please drop your child off at the muscle room at 6:45 p.m. and then head to the church sanctuary with the rest of your family and guests. At 7:00 p.m. we will begin the program with a collaboration of all classes singing songs, which take us through a typical day of preschool. We will then have a special performance by our Mixed-up Chameleon class, who will be singing select songs from the entire school year. Our Mixed-up Chameleon class will then give a short performance of a favorite children’s story, followed by the presentation of “diplomas” to all classes. After a closing song, (about 7:50 p.m.), we will all enjoy a graduation cake together in the Parish Hall, or outside gathering space.
- Dress-The children are welcome to wear “anything”, but many prefer to dress up for this special night.
- Participants-All members of the Very Hungry Caterpillar and Very Busy Spider classes will be participating in the program. The Mixed-up Chameleon class only will be performing a story reenactment and songs that take us through the school year. If for some reason you are not able to attend the celebration, please notify your child’s teacher.
- Audience-Friends and family are welcome and encouraged to join us for the big night! Video cameras and flash photography are encouraged. J
- We are very much looking forward to the fun and excitement of our upcoming Graduation Celebration, but will greatly miss our graduates!
Preschool Office News: (Mrs. Cindy)-
- We still have openings for two-year old classes for next school year. Please pass this information along to anyone you think would be interested. J
- Have a great summer! We look forward to seeing you at summer camp!