Coats, Coats, Coats!
Since the weather is becoming cooler, we have some items we would like to address regarding coats:
- Please have your child wear a coat/jacket on days when it is chilly.
- Please write your child’s name in the coat.
- Please show your child his or her coat, so they have an idea of which coat belongs to them.
- Please hang you child’s coat on their coat hook and make sure sleeves are right side out.
- Help your child learn to attempt to put their coat on themselves. We are happy to help zip.
- If your child wears a hat, or gloves please zip these into your child’s pockets; not in the coat sleeve. Also, make sure to write names on hats and gloves.
Thanks so much for your help!